Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
A complimentary guide to giving to Eden.
If you are 70½ and own a traditional IRA,
make a tax-free gift today.
Strategies for Giving
Under New Tax Laws.
Did you know there are creative ways to support Eden? Ways in which Eden, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Eden. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
The following information is provided by Planned Giving, an organization whose mission is to help non-profits better communicate to their donors the many benefits available to them through "planned" giving. It is a guide to how you might give to Eden—with clear, easy to understand options to discuss with your financial advisor or accountant. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Melinda McAleer, Eden’s Chief Development Officer. We very much appreciate your support!
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets